A skillful small business owner has a lot of experience in problem solving. From discovering innovative ways to save money and shuffling employee schedules to avoid paying overtime, to assuaging discontented customers and negotiating extra time to pay bills, he or she is well-versed at identifying the issue and finding a resolution that makes everybody happy.
But trying to address tax-related difficulties and deal with the Internal Revenue Service or other tax agencies can be a nightmare, even for the most seasoned business owners. Unfortunately, these problems have the potential to result in daily penalties and steep interest charges, which can cripple even a flourishing business.
TriCPS Can Rescue Your Business from Severe Tax Problems
If you are dealing with tax problems in your business, your best bet is to seek the assistance of the trusted small business accountants at TriCPS. They have the expertise to navigate the IRS bureaucracy, determine the precise course of action, and fight for your rights as a taxpayer.
The small business accounting professionals at TriCPS can help your business solve its tax problems by:
- calculating the exact amount of back taxes owed (and to what agencies they must be paid)
- accounting for tax returns that have not been filed in years past
- obtaining the relevant files compiled by the IRS about your business
- negotiating an offer in compromise, which may allow you to settle your tax obligations for pennies on the dollar
- representing your business in the event that it is audited by the IRS or a state tax agency
- sorting out payroll tax problems which may have developed
- relieving you of tax responsibilities that arose from the actions of a current or former spouse
- working to remove liens placed on your business or personal property by the IRS
- working to prevent seizures of your business or personal property by the IRS
- working to prevent seizures of your business or personal bank accounts by the IRS
- working to prevent garnishment of your paychecks or retirement accounts by the IRS
- negotiating a payment plan with the IRS and other tax agencies which will satisfy your tax obligations
- filing for bankruptcy to reduce or eliminate part or all of your tax burden
TriCPS Can Also Assist You with Personal Tax Problems
In addition, TriCPS can advocate on your behalf in regard to any personal tax problems which you may be experiencing. So if you feel that you are stuck in a deep financial hole with no relief in sight, TriCPS can work with you to create a plan of action that will help you get back on sound fiscal footing efficiently and discreetly.
For more information on how TriCPS’s business accounting services can benefit your Miami, West Palm Beach, or Fort Lauderdale business, or any business in the United States, give us a call today at 954-351-0336 or contact us online to set up a free one-on-one consultation.