Payroll – the intricacies and ever-changing standards are a daily challenge for most businesses. Staying on top of the changes, laws and IRS requirements is a full-time job unto itself. Throw in the particulars of administering employer-paid benefits and workers’ compensation and it’s no wonder businesses are outsourcing their medical payroll functions to reliable and trusted accounting firms.
TriCPS understands that your medical, chiropractic, podiatric or dental practice has its own unique set of challenges and needs. We have a solid reputation in the industry as a professional medical payroll service provider that delivers peace of mind for our clients. We understand that payroll management is complex and payroll accuracy is critical for any business success.
With our comprehensive and customized medical accounting services, the experts at TriCPS provide a number of key benefits for a practice or business.
Outsourcing Payroll Benefits:
- TriCPS saves an organization or practice a quantitative amount of time. This valuable time can be used to focus on the business and its core competencies in providing quality medical care to their clients.
- The cost-saving benefits are evident; a business no longer needs to hire a specialized individual to maintain the payroll responsibilities. Our years of experience provide an assurance that all payroll functions are handled precisely, along with all associated legal details.
- With TriCPS, we eliminate the risks of a business calculating payroll taxes incorrectly. We stay current with all Federal, state and local payroll tax laws. That’s our job and one less thing our clients need to be concerned about.
- TriCPS delivers a variety of clear, easy-to-understand payroll reports. We take the guesswork out while providing assurance and confidence to our clients.
- TriCPS allows medical and dental practices to focus on their core proficiencies while we manage the intricacies of payroll administration.
Medical Payroll Services
With our consultative approach, TriCPS works with clients to provide the exact payroll services they need. We identify areas that may not have been considered and structure our medical payroll service to meet our client’s particular requirements. We know that no two businesses or medical practices are alike, and we cater to our clients’ specialized payroll needs.
TriCPS medical payroll accounting services include:
- Computing Salaries and Wages
- Withholding of Payroll Taxes
- Administering Employer-Paid Benefits
- Filing of Taxes: Federal / State / Local
- Payroll Compliance
- Calculations of Liabilities
- Allocations for Workers’ Compensation
- Provisions for Retirement Plans
- Delivering of Checks
- Comprehensive Payroll and Accounting Reports
We have a reputation for staying up-to-date on the ever changing tax laws. Our clients benefit from our accuracy. Our services have benefited both new practices and established organizations. Our dedicated and experienced team has the skills needed to meet your individualized payroll needs and challenges.
TriCPS is the authority when it comes to medical payroll services and medical consulting in Fort Lauderdale, Miami and West Palm Beach, as well as the rest of the US. Call us for your one-on-one consultation at 954-351-0336 or contact us online.