“When you want something done right, do it yourself.” If you’re a business owner, you’ve probably embraced that mantra countless times in situations involving everything from straightening displays and cleaning the floors to negotiating with suppliers and obtaining startup capital.
In other words, taking the initiative and getting things done yourself is usually smart. But this isn’t true when it comes to filing your taxes.
Let a Professional Small Business Accountant Prepare Your Taxes
TriCPS believes that it’s much more advantageous for your business to engage the services of a qualified small business accountant to handle your tax preparation. Why?
- Your time is money – so it’s more cost effective to let an expert complete your taxes.
- You probably haven’t kept up with all of the changes in tax laws.
- A tax professional will represent you in the event that your business is audited.
- If you make a mistake, it could wind up being very expensive.
- An accountant can answer your questions, help you make smarter tax-related decisions, and recommend ways to save on taxes in the future
- It’s one less task for you to complete, and it can be taken care of by an expert in the field.
Oh – and did we mention that you’ll likely save money by allowing TriCPS to file your taxes? That’s because our small business accounting professionals pride themselves on finding as many tax deductions, credits, and strategies as possible in order to reduce your tax burden. It’s even possible that hiring a TriCPS small business accountant may pay for itself!
How TriCPS Helps Small Businesses with Tax Preparation
Here’s a sampling of the services you will receive when you entrust your tax preparation to TriCPS:
- Entries and calculations on all forms and schedules will be double-checked by TriCPS’s computer software in order to minimize the odds of being audited.
- You’ll learn how to alter your payroll tax withholding in order to take home more money each week.
- You’ll be shown potential tax deductions for the following year so you can further lower your future tax liabilities.
- A list of commonly-overlooked deductions will be provided for you for use in future years.
- If any books, accounts, or ledgers are in disarray, you’ll receive assistance in cleaning up and organizing them.
- Your taxes will be filed electronically, enabling you to receive your tax refunds more quickly.
So when it’s time to start preparing your taxes, don’t try to complete this chore on your own. Let TriCPS remove this item from your to-do list! We’ve satisfied the tax preparation needs for numerous small businesses in Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, and Miami, as well as across the United States. To schedule a free, one-on-one consultation, call TriCPS at 954-351-0336 or contact us online today.