At TriCPS, we understand that virtually every business decision made can influence the amount of taxes an organization must pay. We realize that with the continuous legislative and tax changes that occur, staying on top of the laws and requirements is not only complex, it’s time consuming. TriCPS takes the pressure off as we alleviate the challenges and complications associated with planning medical business taxes. Our highly trained and experienced Medical CPAs and Medical Accountants are current with every tax change, law, policy, incentive and standard. Our medical tax planning and medical tax preparation acumen gives our clients the assurance that they will achieve every conceivable tax opportunity under the law.
Every entity is different, be it a hospital, doctor, dentist, chiropractor, podiatrist or diagnostic center. The objective at TriCPS is to maximize every area of the tax process in order to achieve the optimal tax results and minimize the tax liability of a business. Our strategy is simple. We work closely with our clients to thoroughly understand their practices, identify their unique tax needs, establish planning opportunities, and systematically create a realistic tax plan that maximizes their opportunities and returns. We also assist with medical consulting and other medical accounting needs.
TriCPS Tax Planning Services Include:
- Federal, State and Local Tax Compliance Planning
- Federal and State Tax Credits and Incentives Planning
- Federal, State and Local Tax Planning for Corporations
- Federal, State and Local Tax Planning for Non-Profits
- Federal, State and Local Tax Planning for Individuals
- Federal, State and Local Tax Planning for LLCs
- Federal, State and Local Tax Planning for Sole Proprietorships
- Federal, State and Local Tax Planning for Limited Partnerships
- Federal, State and Local Tax Planning for General Partnerships
- Federal, State and Local Tax Planning for Joint Ventures
- Federal, State and Local Tax Planning for S Corporations
- Federal, State and Local Tax Planning for C Corporations
- Federal, State and Local Tax Planning for Limited Liability Corporations
- Mergers and Acquisitions Tax Planning
- Quarterly Tax Estimates Planning
- Estate and Fiduciary Tax Return Planning
- Estate and Succession Tax Planning
- Estate and Gift Tax Planning
Navigating through the complex tax landscape is one of our core competencies. Our dedicated and experienced medical accounting team understands how tax planning and tax laws impact individuals, partnerships, corporations, estates, deferral compensation plans, and exempt organization.
Medical Tax Saving Strategies
Here’s just a few of the medical tax saving strategies we use…
- Splitting income among several family members or legal entities in order to get more of the income taxed in lower bracket.
- Shifting income or expenses from one year to another in order to have them fall where it will be taxed at a lower rate.
- Deferring tax liabilities through certain investment choices such as pension plans, contributions and other similar plans.
- Using certain investments to produce income that is tax exempt from either federal or state or both taxing entities.
TriCPS has successfully established solid tax planning systems for large and small entities. We specialize in the medical field and know the ins-and-outs of tax planning for this industry. TriCPS takes the pressure off to allow our clients to focus on providing the best service to their patients. At TriCPS, it just makes sense.
We are experts in tax planning for medical practitioners, doctors, dentists, chiropractors, podiatrists, diagnostic centers and hospitals. We also assist with medical tax problems. We work with clients in Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Miami-Dade and the rest of the US. Call us for your one-on-one consultation at 954-351-0336 or contact us online.