The typical medical health care facility is extremely busy, with personnel trying to complete many different tasks in a limited period of time. Most physicians and office managers don’t have time to step back and ask “big picture” questions about their practice, such as:
- How do we know if our practice is performing as well as it should be?
- How does our facility fare against other competitors in our industry?
- Are we missing opportunities to improve patient care or grow your medical practice?
- Are we overlooking a problem that could severely hurt our practice?
These are all important questions that must be answered constantly in order for a medical practice to succeed. That’s why health care facilities can benefit from physician practice management services offered by TriCPS.
How TriCPS Can Help
Some of the areas that can be overseen by TriCPS medical consultants include:
- Equipment procurement: finding and procuring everything from printers and break room refrigerators to medical scanners and heart monitors
- Supply management: ordering and stocking gloves, syringes, stethoscopes, medications, office supplies, and anything else the practice needs
- Service management: arranging all types of services from housekeeping and courier services to lawyers and benefit administrators
- Human resources: hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, and mentoring staff in all departments; while developing compensation packages, job descriptions, and employee benefits
- Compliance: making sure that the practice adheres to all legal guidelines at the federal, state, and local levels, as well as regulations developed by HIPAA, OSHA, ADA, EOE, and other federal agencies
- Billing management: making sure that all paperwork is submitted to insurers, monitoring accounts receivable, and performing internal financial audits when necessary
- Healthcare monitoring: keeping abreast of the constant changes in the health care industry, including those associated with the Affordable Care Act, insurance regulations, and state and local laws
TriCPS Periodic Practice Management Reports
One valuable tool employed by TriCPS’s healthcare management consultants is the compilation of physician “report cards.” These are monthly assessments of every aspect of a doctor’s performance as measured against six different benchmarking points. Once these monthly report cards have been completed, the TriCPS team analyzes all of them to identify trends that pertain to physician performance and their successful implementation of the goals and initiatives established by management. This analysis also covers other aspects of the practice, such as billing, insurance collections, and appointment management.
TriCPS is one of the leading physician practice management companies in Florida, and we can help you improve your health care facility in ways you never thought possible. For a free, one-on-one consultation, contact TriCPS online or by phone at 954-351-0336.